Our client is a top-tier global insurance company with strong presence worldwide. To further strengthen their market positioning, the company is urgently looking for a Database Administrator (Oracle) to join their team. This position is initially a 12 months contract, with the view to extend or turn into a permanent headcount.
As a Database Administrator (Oracle), you will be responsible for the following:-
- Perform database administration, performance tuning/monitoring, troubleshooting, backup, and recovery administration
- Manage technical incidents and status reporting
- Provide support and implementation work to application teams including database setup, schema changes, and SQL performance analysis
- Assist development teams in adopting database standards and framework
- Design and participate in a database standard platform and disaster recovery process
To be considered for this role as a Database Administrator (Oracle), you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in MS SQL Server Database Administration
- Experience in Mongo, Oracle, Sybase, and Azure is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese