One of our unicorn FinTech client is looking for an experienced DBA to help with the expansion. Be a subject matter expert in the development and tuning of all database objects.
- Review SQL Store Procedures and Queries for Performance and provide regular feedback
- Manage SQL Databases for day to day activities
- Working closely with development team and vendors throughout the process of writing and deploying database code.
- providing guidance on complex queries and the optimization of processes and statements
- Monitor and maintain system health, performance
- 7-10+ years of SQL Server database engineering/development experience including utilizing stored procedures, functions, triggers, and queries
- Experience with MSSQL, postgresql, NuoDB, MariaDB, Mongodb, Greenplum
- Experience with other Cloud platform such as Azure, Google Cloud is plus
- Experience and curiosity in debugging and optimizing code for routine task automation
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive, and ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skill required
- Must be a collaborative team-player