Dealer (Night Shift)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Group Holdings Limited
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
Driven by the ambition to establish significant and growing presence in multiple jurisdictions, Mason Group has adopted a proactive approach in extending its professional network and diversifying its service packages. With a team of dedicated high-achievers, the Group is grounded in the clear mission to offer customer-centric solutions to cater for the needs of corporate and individual clients at various investment stages, while sustaining growth in revenue and development of the firm’s profile.
- Execute local and global securities and futures dealing services for retail, high net worth and institutional clients
- Answer customer enquiries and provide quality customer services
- Provide operational support to the department including customer account opening processing, user acceptance test for system enhancement, etc.
- Assist in other ad hoc matters or additional duties as assigned
- Secondary education or above with minimum of 1 year of securities and futures dealing experience in securities firms or relevant financial institutions (experience in bond trading will be an advantage)
- Holder of SFC license for Types 1 and 2 regulated activity or passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7, 8 and 9 or equivalent required
- Good numerical and analytical skills with high level of accuracy
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
- Able to work on overnight shift and public holidays (competitive shift allowance and compensation leave will be offered)