Dealer Treasury Corporate Sales
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Dealer Treasury Corporate Sales, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Hong Kong // Hong Kong.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
The incumbent will market and provide sales support to all treasury products to corporate clients. The incumbent will perform sales calls and visits to solicit and cross sell the Group's treasury products and services to existing and new customers. The incumbent will also responsible to gather and review documentation for account opening documentation for the Treasury customers. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the adequacy of the of opening/ Amendment accounts documentation in compliance with set policies (such as KYC/AML) and procedures and regulatory legal form of business etc. Role Description:
- Assists in implementing strategies to position the Group's treasury as a major player in the corporate treasury segment.
- Assists in the achievement of set targets/ objectives, business growth and expansion for the Corporate Sales Unit.
- Assists in building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with all other related units to achieve the Corporate Treasury Sales Unit goals/objectives.
- Provides timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors, the Compliance function and Group Risk as and when required.
- Assists in maintaining relationships with corporate clients.
- Performs activities to assist in the achievement of the Corporate Sales and Marketing Strategy and to meet the corporate sales budget.
- Assists in developing new corporate relationships, log any corporate customer issues and escalate to higher authority for timely resolution.
- Maintains and updates the database for corporate treasury customers, after contact with potential and current Group customers within the delegated authority.
- Performs calls and premise visits to existing and potential corporate customer in accordance with the Senior Dealer Corporate Sales instructions and the delegated authority to solicit additional business, solidify current banking relationships and informs of new Group products and services.
- Works with the Client and the QNB Account Operations team to collect the required customer account documentation to open/maintain the account, with vigilance towards local Central Bank/Regulator and the Banks KYC/AML requirements.
- Provides timely updates of the client account status to QNB Centralised Operations so that it is accurate at all times.
- Adheres to Customer Relationship Management techniques ensuring that all corporate customer contacts are done in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Supports the Senior Dealer Corporate Sales in preparing various sales reports and updates for senior management.
- Ensures high standards of confidentiality and ethics to safeguard any commercially sensitive or personal information.
- Maintains high professional standards to uphold QNB's reputation and to strengthen its market leadership position.
- All other ad hoc duties and/or activities related to QNB that management may request of the employee from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in with a Major in Marketing, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and Business Administration (Related).
- 6 years treasury sales experience within corporate treasury sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Proven marketing and sales skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Undoubted ethical awareness and conscious of risks being undertaken.
- Profit and results driven.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV