Debt Capital Markets, Senior Associate or Vice President
- HKD900000 - HKD1400000 per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
A Global Investment Bank, with a strong deal pipeline and network in Asia, is looking for a Director to join their expanding DCM group in Hong Kong.
This established Investment Bank has a proven DCM track record in Asia, and is looking to expand their franchise significantly. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced DCM candidate to join a platform which is well placed to benefit from the growth in the region.
- Play a pivotal role in the origination and execution of DCM related transactions in the Greater China region.
- Responsible for credit, due diligence and deal execution work.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing clients of the bank.
- Actively involved in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Minimum 7 years of DCM Execution experience in an established Investment/Corporate Bank, or Securities Firm.
- Extensive Greater China DCM related deal experience.
- Preferably Graduate with CFA qualification.
- Strong Corporate Finance/Capital Markets and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Business Fluent Mandarin & English speaker.