Delivery Lead - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Delivery Lead
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead and manage multiple large, highly visible, enterprise level deliveries consisting of multiple cross functional teams using lean or agile methodology in a fast paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions and requires coordination within a large and complex dependency network
- Play a leadership role to help establish the appropriate people, process, and tools across teams distributed around the globe
- Coach and support teams as needed to optimise flow
- Work closely to support the scrum masters, project managers and team development while removing blockers and impediment to accelerate E2E delivery into prioritised markets, leveraging organisational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members
- Champion agile and lean principles to reduce lead time of delivering product to markets while creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage stakeholders expectations and working relationship with the teams with focus on transparency and collaboration
- Control and manage both financial and resource actuals and forecasting across the portfolio.
- Accountable for both recovered and direct cost
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Sufficient years of experience in an end to end IT project management role and able to evidence successful delivery of multiple projects or initiatives
- Sufficient years of IT programme management experience with evidence of driving programmes of a global nature
- Proven track record of IT delivery using Agile and or DevOps methodology within a Digital environment
- Prior experience of working with Digital technology and or banking systems
- Prior experience of working in a cloud based environment, specifically with AWS
- Experience in delivering in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- SAFe accreditation
- Experience of delivery on a global scale, for example across time zones and geography and with remote teams
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Positive, proactive and can do attitude
- Availability to undertake national and international travel required for this role
- Experience in Open Banking regulations is desirable
- Project Management accreditation is desirable
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.