Delivery Unit Head - WMPC Tech - Client Orders APAC
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you at your best when managing and leading a team? Are you a team leader who is disciplined, organized and with a good understanding of technology? Do you know how to bring out the best in people? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- lead the delivery team in APAC for the delivery of global and regional applications in Client Orders domain
- develop strong and trusted working relationship with senior stakeholders across IT and the business
- drive hiring and performance management of the team
- collaborate with other Delivery Unit Heads, SPMs, CTOs, and Change & Release Management in IT Organization for successful application delivery
- support the production support team to maintain production stability of applications and infrastructure
- collaborate with SPMs to define products strategy and roadmap
- follow and promote SDLC of software development using Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- manage the team's financial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be based in Hong Kong and leading the Client Orders APAC delivery unit of 50+ team members located primarily in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shenzhen, China. The team is part of IPS Global Order Manager (Client Orders) department in Wealth Management Technology. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in EMEA and APAC, and is core to the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
Your experience and skills
- experience in managing medium to large size application delivery team in a global, matrix organization
- the ability to work with a diverse work force, and thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities
- solid technical, organization and analytic skills
- experience in the financial service industry and a direct exposure to Wealth Management/Private Banking or Investment Banking business in the past
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to work as part of a global team
- experienced with wide variety of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels on the technology as well as the business side
- an effective team leader, capable of motivating your team to perform their best
- a result-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.