Delta One Product Specialist of Equities Department in Hong Kong
The position holder is responsible for the development and maintenance of delta one products and provides solutions to meet clients’ needs. The job responsibilities associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Formulate, assess product ideas and submit relevant proposals on new products or product modifications based on market trends
- Existing client maintenance, trade booking and generate new ideas for potential new products.
- Work closely with Structuring team on product development to identify new clients
- Manage outstanding product shelf to ensure constant and smooth offering of structure products
- Cooperating with internal departments for various projects and cross region collaboration
- Recommend changes for process improvement
- Solid knowledge and experience in Structured Products, OTC derivatives products and cross asset classes
- Good sense to market movement, potential product and/or regulatory issues
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills with entrepreneur thinking.
- Confident and comfortable to communicate with stakeholders at all levels with excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional mannerism and proactive working attitude with team spirit
- Good command in Chinese (Mandarin) and English to serve the Greater China market
- Ability to effectively use systems and technology; working knowledge of Windows based applications and Bloomberg.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple activities.
- Highly detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to maintain a high standard of accuracy.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of experience in prime brokerage or relevant areas, preferably as Delta One Product Specialist or in similar positions