Department Head, Technology Management, Corporate Banking
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Lead and manage T&O - Institutional Banking Technology, Future Ready Technology and Middle Office Technology functions in HK to drive the country technology strategy
- Strategize the country IBG technology solutions constantly become the Best Digital Bank in the World objectives
- Digitalize and automate regulatory reporting, risk management, people management with latest technology and data centric architecture.
- Collaborate with business and operations units to design solutions which are customer centric through in-depth understanding of customer journey
- Alignment with the regional technology strategy and roadmap and work closely together with Operations for providing end-to-end solution to business
- Establish, track and communicate on the performance of technology services for delivering high quality and reliability services to business
- Manage the technology budget both on projects/initiatives and BAU (business-as-usual) cost
- Manage the relationship with various business unit heads and peers to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of execution
- Drive continuous improvement in application delivery services and strategic cost management project
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 15 years of industry experience in Information Technology with majority of the time spent on banking technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in leading role and managing a key technology function
- Ability to strategize the technology roadmap with on-going innovation and use of new technologies
- Good understanding on banking business and operations
- Strong knowledge and experiences in banking technology especially in the digital space and emerging trends in APIs and its use cases.
- Leadership and management skills to effectively motivate, coach and guide staff to achieve specified performance target.
- Strong risk awareness and understanding to the regulatory requirement, especially on technology risk and cybersecurity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships with customers
- Demonstrate a high degree of team spirit and professionalism, able to co-operate in a harmonious and productive manner with stakeholders.