Deputy/ Assistant Fraud Control Manager (Fraud Monitoring)
- Conduct transaction monitoring and follow-up suspicious transactions alert actions from various monitoring systems including ebanking and credit card systems in proper manner. Action includes but not limited to customer authentication, transaction blocking and account freezing. Shift work required.
- Assist Team Manager to adjust system parameters for better fraud detection or transaction blocking.
- Escalate suspicious fraud on cyber security and major system attack.
- Update case record and assist on case management.
- Conduct data analysis and case investigation.
- Ensure effective on job skill transfer and share knowledge of monitoring systems to team members.
- Ensure bank's policies and procedures are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Perform other tasks and instructions assigned by the Head of Anti-Fraud Management or senior management
- Degree holder or above; completion of fraud management or investigation programme will be an advantage
- Experience in banking industries is preferable
- Be able to handle multi-tasks independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Shift Duty is required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Fraud Control Manager (Fraud Monitoring)