A well-known Chinese securities firm is looking for a Deputy CEO to join their Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for the overall strategic and operational performance to achieve the Company’s growth.
- Explore and develop investment opportunities for the benefits of the Company with potential business partners and clients;
- Lead the team to achieve its business objectives and maintain its operation;
- Develop the Company's business strategies, set up short-term and long-term business objectives, operating plans and monitor its implementation across the organization;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder or above in relevant discipline;
- Minimum 15 years’ solid experience in financial industry, in managing wide range of financial products, especially in equities, asset and wealth management;
- With experience of SFC licenses type 1, 4, 6 & 9, and solid experience with managing either type 6 or type 9 license business;
- With strong customer base and business connection in the industry;
- Capable leader with strong people management skills and excellent communication skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must).