Deputy GM - Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Our client is a leading wealth and asset management service provider in China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises. They are now looking for Deputy Global Head of Family Office, aiming at team leader or core members in Private banking and wealth management, Investment Institutions, PE funds in Hong Kong, Chinese and foreign Capital are both OK.
This role is responsible for Investment product design and screening of the GFO, to drive and to manage the risk control process, to provide fine wealth allocation solutions and service for the family clients.
- To actively explore investment behavior and the products of all kinds of financial institutions, to analysis and evaluate stocks and bonds, funds and alternative asset, considering of the macro economic situation, industry regulations and family clients investment and financing demand, then to select fine products. Resonsible for business negotiations, due diligence, risk control, the signing of the agreement, contract review, etc.;
- To collect the relevant agencies and the product profiles, prepare related presentations, to cooperate with risk control department to conduct a comprehensive analysis and evaluation of project feasibility study, collect the evaluation opinions and make corresponding rectification, to accomplish other related internal processes;
- Base on the product risk, profitability, liquidity, investment preferences and other relevant dimensions, to establish the allocation model and mechanism for the family clients, and regularly review the effectiveness of the scheme, to recommend and build up the investment product portfolio, regular tracking and analysis of portfolio performance, and make timely adjustments according to changes;
- To effectively collect and comprehend the changes of portfolio performance, investment forecast and plan, to attend investment conferences and calls. Regularly and irregularly, to communicate with GP about their views, investment strategy and behaviors, then report to the family clients, and make prompt adjustment according to their feedbacks.
- Major in Finance/accounting/economy etc., bachelor degree or above;
- Above 7 years working experiences in Investment banking, private banking and wealth management experiences, with experiences serving Family Office Clients are highly preferred;
- Be familiar with various investment products of Chinese and foreign banks, Investment Institutions, PE funds in Greater China, AFP/CHFP/CFP/CFA/CPA/FRM are highly preferred;
- Fluent Chinese, Cantonese, English speaking and writing are highly preferred;
- Honest, down-to-earth, self-motivate and compressive;
- Logical thinking, open minded, good interpersonal skill, flexible and adaptive to changes and good sense of customer servicing.