Deputy General Manager, Financial Reporting Head
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Lead the Financial Reporting Section to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting for management decision and the compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements in the areas of auditing and financial information preparation for the Bank Group and their subsidiaries.
• Lead a team to manage all activities of regular financial reporting, which include month-end closing, monthly reports preparation and variance explanation.
• Ensure timely production and submission of banking returns requested by HKMA or other local regulatory bodies.
• Plan and control the production of interim/annual accounts, including the result announcement and booklet compilation, and ensure the satisfaction of disclosure requirements.
• Ensure the timely provision of internal data, financial reports and group reporting package for the preparation of statutory reports, and arrange audit to the group reporting package.
• Manage all tax affairs, including the production of tax computation and filing, and liaison with auditors for both audit and profit tax matters.
• Keep abreast of current accounting standards and disclosure requirements and implement the requirements to financial reporting system.
• Standardize the accounting policies for both local and overseas branches, coordinate with overseas branches for capturing of data for regional financial reporting, monitor their statutory reporting system and provide technical support on financial management functional aspects.
• Set the standards for the conduct of accounting work and the performance of subordinates, provide coaching and guidance to ensure that they are competent to perform their jobs.
• Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines or a qualified accountant.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in management and financial accounting in banking industry, with at least 5 years in managerial level.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, the bank’s accounting policies and procedures and government regulations, preferably with PRC exposure.
• Good analytical, communication and management skills.
• Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.