Deputy General Manager, IT Infrastructure & Security
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 23 Mar 19
Lead and develop IT Infrastructure team in support of new initiatives as well as other business as usual activities
• Plan, design, implement, control and review platform, network, system software and security to provide a stable, reliable, scalable and secured infrastructure to enable the business and enhance its competitiveness
• Add strategic strength in defining and planning vision, models, key initiatives and direction to the Bank
• Build a competent and effective IT infrastructure team to support the Bank’s IT development and operation by ensuring best in class technology, practices, controls, efficiencies and innovations
• Guard against cyber security and other technology risk to maintain the service level to internal and external customers
• Streamline office automation support, IT operation in routine processing, backup and disaster recovery to reduce the cost of ownership and/or maximize return of IT investment
• Keep abreast of latest technology know-how (including but not limited to cloud and cognitive computing, cyber security, platform as a service) and innovations and make use of such to devise state-of-the-art solution to enhance the efficiency, security and competitiveness of the Bank
• Manage the outsourcing vendors, various IT systems and services providers to maximize cost effectiveness
• Manage the IT budget, resources and prioritize for managing sophisticated infrastructure setup, refreshment and transformation
• Supervise the establishment and enforcement of IT standards throughout the Bank
• Degree holder preferably in Information Technology or relevant discipline
• At least 20 years' experience in IT infrastructure development, support and/or operation with at least 12 years in multi-projects simultaneously, and 10 years in people management
• Thorough knowledge of overall IT infrastructure functions and experienced in IT budgeting and resource prioritizing
• Conversant with the latest technology development in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Data Center Infrastructure, Fintech, etc
• Familiar with related regulatory requirements under HKMA
• Certified in CISSP, CISA, CISM or other recognized certificate is a must
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.