- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 16 Oct 18
Deputy Head of Finance - Investment Bank / Global Markets
- Hong Kong
- HKD1200000 - HKD1300000 per annum + attractive bonus
- Full time
You are expected to have CPA, CFA qualifications and excellent presentation skills for this role as it requires you to be a business partner with regional finance team, group finance team and senior management of the entity. This role enables you to have full exposure to the financial reporting, product implementation and management reporting, plus, you will be working with a small team to enhance the business model.
about the company.
Our client is a Leading Multinational Securities Company, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a seasoned, hands-on and dynamic individual to lead their finance team in Hong Kong.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of highly competent and dynamic individuals, reporting to regional CFO, you will be leading a team of finance in Hong Kong and performing hands on Financial Reporting and Product Implementation and high level of reviewing Management Reporting for the office.
about the job.
- Responsible for implementing financial strategy, planning and forecasts, to ensure good shape of financial and accounting system, financial robustness of the Company
- To maintain timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the Management
- Responsible for the planning, organization, and controls over the day to day finance activities of the branch
- Oversees all company Finance practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions
- To coordinate audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner
- Be responsible for making sure all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions are kept
- Supporting treasury according to various regulation
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Finance / Accounting with minimum 10 years' post qualification experience mainly in finance industry
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Strong Product Control exposure to Vanilla Products such as Dealta one and Swap will be a plus
- Experience and knowledgeable in SFC returns, government surveys and HK tax regulations
- Ability to act with integrity at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management skills and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org