* Reputable European Private Bank * Deputy Team Lead * Stable and Growing Environment
Our client, a reputable European Private Bank, is looking for a deputy team lead to support KYC verification team.
- Perform & ensure KYC due diligence check on new client on-boarding with high accuracy to comply with all legislations, regulations & bank policies for business as usual.
- Full responsibility and ownership of the overall implementation and navigate the firm and business partners to ensure client on-boarding procedures are completed on time.
- Identify the AML risk on PEP, Sanction, Tax and adverse news screening arising from EDD, advise risk assessments related to higher risk relationships.
- Focus on Source of Wealth corroboration and Total Net Worth substantiation.
- Closely work with the Sales team to obtain sufficient SOW evidence.
- Work closely with documentation team to ensure all KYC documents and evidences are in good orders.
- Participate in any system enhancement UAT, ad hoc tasks and projects assigned by the team head.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines; Possess of the qualification / certification of the Enhanced Competency Framework on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client onboarding and/ KYC functions gained from Private banking business.
- Experience and knowledge of the operations of the external name screening devices / tools such as World Check, Dow Jones and project management is preferable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with different level of staffs within the organization.
- Meticulous with a logical mind-set.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).