Derivatives Java Developer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Feb 18
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Weâ€™re looking for someone like that to help us with:
- java development working directly with the trading desks with a platform that is deployed across many markets: HK, Taiwan, China, Australia, SG, etc.
- Market link technology, specifically understanding of FIX, is an advantage
- The core build technology domain is Java / Oracle / Linux / Ant / Teamcity / Scripting
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be based in our Hong Kong office and working as part of our Hong Kong development team. You'll be part of a broader APAC team working on a trading platform covering numerous APAC markets, including warrants, listed options, ETF market making and algorithmic trading. The development team is part of a wider global team split mainly across APAC and EMEA. Development for the region is driven out of the local regional team.
Your experience and skills
- strong Java development skills
- excellent problem solving skills, and quick to pick up new concepts
- familiarity with this business domain
- real time trading platforms experience (Warrants / Listed Options / Futures / Market Making & specifics of market links) are an advantage
- an excellent communicator with strong internal client relationship skills
- a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
- well organised and able to thrive when no two days are the same
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.