• Handle daily derivative transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process daily derivative transactions including trade capture, settlement and trade confirmations.
- Review and evaluate termsheets.
- Trade booking including trade amendments, allocation and validations.
- Management of full trade lifecycle including trade resets, exceptions management, settlements and trade parameters and valuation reconciliations.
- Maintain position records in coordination with the trading desk and trade processing functions.
- Liaising with both internal and external parties to solve any trade-related queries or discrepancies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as risk and P&L.
- Establishing derivatives process workflows and contribute to process enhancement and system developments.
- Contribute in new business or process change initiatives through collaboration and help drive best practice and perform UAT to ensure successful implementations.
- Proactively identify and remediate control gaps.
- 5 years of derivative operations experience and above with relevant experience in functions such as confirmations, settlements, trade support etc.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of derivative swaps.
- Good knowledge of middle office operational processes and understanding of risk and operating controls.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, counterparties and external service providers.
- Self-driven with a focus on operational efficiency and system enhancements.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred