- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you a leader that wants to focus on a growing market segment in Hong Kong? Do you enjoy the challenge of building a team? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- lead the team and make certain that all Client Advisors provide their clients with appropriate solutions based on the clients' needs, goals, and objectives
- regularly review sales plan performance against the desk ambition
- demonstrate and support a sales culture with an effective prospecting, sales and acquisition process
- regularly assess team members' strengths and development opportunities
- provide candidate assessments and drive the implementation of appropriate training and development measures
- ensure that the activities of the desk comply with all relevant regulation, policies and standards using full transparency
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management team in Hong Kong as part of the High Net Worth (HNW) business. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients.
Your experience and skills
- many years of professional experience as a successful advisor to clients, combined with extensive product and investment knowledge
- business development experience and capabilities
- good analytical skills and willingness to make hard decisions
- profound knowledge of the financial industry
- excellent relationship management capabilities
- MBA or Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- a natural leader and motivator (and you have the human touch)
- ambitious in your career development
- agile in dealing with cultural and linguistic diversity
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.