Our client is hosting a complex financial platform in Asia, they are looking for a DevOps Support Lead to establish some of the major DevOps process and framework. The selected candidate will be working on a large platform in the region.
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers to design the DevOps framework, best practices, process, standards, and toolsets.
- Lead the DevOps implementation work with the appropriate DevOps toolset.
- Demonstrate the DevOps-in-practice, build and implement complex CI/CD toolchains.
- Lead and coach the development teams in building a CI/CD software release pipelines.
- Decide and manage development tools, methodology, techniques, and processes.
- Facilitate and coach product managers in the adoption of DevOps framework.
- Oversee release management process for solution components that are not DevOps compatible.
- Work with the Development Lead, Solution Architects, Developers, Testers and Executive to ensure the DevOps Strategy and Objectives are aligning to the common Technology Vision.
- At least 10 years of experience in design, architecting and developing large scale enterprise applications.
- Familiar with tools like Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Selenium, X-Ray, Fortify, etc.
- Knowledge in Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, SQL DB/DW and SSIS
- Experience with DevOps and Agile Development methodology.
- Experience working with version control/repos, i.e. Git, TFS, Artifactory or Nexus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related subjects from a reputable university.
- Excellent communications skill in English.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put DevOps Support Lead - Asia Financial Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Front Office Cash Equity Trading System Developer - Renowned Investment Bank
2) Product Manager (Innovation & Digital) - NextGen InsurTech Platform
3) IT Project Manager - Leading Investment Bank