Responsible for all activities of application implementation cycle (including business requirement gathering & analysis, solution design, testing and production rollout).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all activities of application implementation cycle (including business requirement gathering & analysis, solution design, testing and production rollout).
- Provide on-going application production support services.
- Participate in technical development and product customization activities.
- Coordinate with external vendors for managing application development and customization services.
- Conduct evaluation on Enterprise Product Architecture.
- Any ad-hoc jobs as assigned.
- Degree holder in Information Technology / Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years' relevant experience.
- Knowledge with C# and Python would be good to have
- System design experience using JAVA technologies including J2EE, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets and Restful Web Services, etc.
- Hands-on experience on Database Design/Analysis using Oracle Database or MS SQL Server (including writing SQL queries, views, stores procedures and triggers) and also MongoDB experience.
- Experience with WebLogic, IIS, Apache, Solaris,
- Linux and Window Servers is a plus.
- Strong customer-focused communication skill.
- Team player with good analytical & problem-solving skill.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred