- Receive training program for Developer Trainee, including Software Development, Software Testing, Data Collection, Data Cleaning, Database Construction, and etc.
- Participate in 3-6 months’ internal rotation with different function teams including Trading, Operation, Software Development, Risk Management, Quantitative Development and etc.
- Join different function teams based on the performance over training and rotation.
- Conduct relevant responsibilities from different function teams.
Function Team Introduction
- Execution Trading: Execute various trade orders across global markets through different investment vehicles; develop and optimize trading system and algorithm system; report timely market dynamic data.
- Software Development: Conduct basic application development, database construction, access port optimization, and comprehensive data automation.
- Fund Operation: Conduct daily NAV calculation and Fund Reconciliation; improve cost pricing and fund operation system.
- Risk Management: Design, develop and maintain risk management system, including risk modeling, risk and performance attribution, performance risk prediction, stress testing, scenario testing, and optimization of hedging process.
- Quantitative Development: Develop and maintain the quantitative platform; compile function libraries for quantitative strategy development; maintain and improve existing code base; document design outline and details of related modules
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial, Communication, Electronic Engineering, Physics, Big Data, and etc.;
- Capable of programming, skilled with at least one programming language including JAVA, Python, and etc., who can transfer their thinking into actual codes;
- Sensitive to data or numbers, who has strong capability in data analysis and logical thinking;
- Diligent and thoughtful on details;
- Outgoing and willing to face challenges and pressure;
- Proficient in English and Chinese; Mandarin is preferred.
- Established in 1999, PinPoint has been one of the most historic hedge funds across Asia.
- PinPoint is managing $5bn with over 80 professionals across 5 offices in Asia.
- PinPoint is devoted to generating stable returns for investors and becoming the best hedge fund platform in Asia with fundamental research and Long/Short strategy.