Our client, a leading Fintech firm, is looking for a Development Manager with a solid technical background and strong capabilities in strategic planning to help build the team and define and implement a scalable team structure.
- Provide training and mentorship to engineering staff
- Conduct performance review and evaluation for engineering/technical staff
- Partner with HR for the recruitment of engineering and technical staff
- Define product/engineering team structure and strategy and be responsible for resource management
- Oversee engineering deliverables
- Responsible for engineering process and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with the Product Team to facilitate smooth delivery of products and projects
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in an IT managerial role i.e. Software Development Manager, Engineering Manager, Delivery Manager etc.
- In-depth understanding of the full SDLC, product planning, and release management
- Excellent understanding of the Scrum/Agile project management methodology;
- Business Knowledge in financial markets and knowledge of Blockchain, Crypto Currencies, Digital Assets highly desirable;
- Experience in resource and cost management;
- Technical background in software development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, and leadership skills
- Excellent fluency in English;
- University degree in a related field.
To apply and learn more, please send your updated resume/CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!