Development Manager - Avaloq IT - Private Banking
- HKD50000 - HKD85000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
My client is looking for someone to assist the business in executing an Avaloq Core Banking system installation and helping the business strategy from a technology perspective. The majority of problems faced by you are of technical or project management nature. They are mostly related to application systems of a small and lightly distributed user base, shared by a few countries. You will be expected to be an active technical coach to your team of developers.
You will be responsible for managing a small team of Developers performing system development and analysis work. This can include both the development of new functions and facilities and the on-going systems support of live systems for an Avaloq implementation project in a global PvB.
You will also be working heavily on technical coaching to ensure that systems delivered will meet business requirements and are delivered on time, within budget to an agreed level of quality. You will also be in charge of implementing work practices, standards and quality monitoring in IT, during development, implementation and daily use.
This is an Individual Contributor job which offers specialised expertise to the project team on technical knowledge and
Your greatest challenge is to ensure that projects are successfully developed and implemented within the shortest
possible time in a cost-effective manner to meet the genuine requirements of user department and their customers. You are required to look after multiple local IT projects at the same time and to provide technical guidance and coaching to
junior development staff and to be involved in technical design and development and be able to demonstrate effective team management skills to manage a team of technical staff.
- 5-10 years development experience in Java/C# with SQL and associated skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Avaloq core backing system
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with major or minor in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert and specialised analytic/problem-solving skills and effective communication/presentation skills
- Good knowledge of strategy, business and market trend.
- Qualification in related business discipline is an advantage
Please apply with an updated CV