Our client, a leading blue-chip enterprise, are looking for a Development manager (Data warehousing) to lead the development team in the implementation of a large-scale data lake transformation, an opportunity to revamp and integrate large sets of data on a cross functional level. This is a chance to work and be an integral part of an enterprise level transformation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Take the lead in guiding the development teams on the design, construction, testing, maintenance, support and installing of a complex solution.
- Review system design, software, inspect codes to ensure it is adapted to the best design and coding systems.
- Collaborate with Business users, Program Managers, Solutions architects to translate technical business requirements into functional designs in alignment with the architectural standard and roadmaps.
- Review and identify required changes within policies and procedures regarding the application development.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Computer Science of equivalent, Postgraduate degree is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in project management, developer team leading or, IT solutions.
- In-depth experience in developing and implementing Data Warehouse, Data Lake or Data Analytics applications.
- Great experience in enterprise systems implementing, data modeling, ETL, data quality/ cleansing and data management.
- Excellent communications skills, in writing, presentation, and be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Highly competent in Oracle, SQL Server, Linux; SAS Viya, Tableau.
- Knowledge in various data governance tools such as ETL, data quality/cleansing.
Interested individuals, please send your most updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT LINE “Development manager (Data warehousing) “