Digital Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Analyst
. Principal responsibilities
- Perform in depth As Is and To Be analysis to deliver best in class personalised, secure and elegant digital experiences
- Support delivery of core capabilities that are built once and deployed across Global, Region local markets.
- Production of the Digital Analysis document set as part of User Centred Design activity in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing approval from stakeholders as required.
- Supporting Agile Scaled delivery and DevOps , automation, integration, testing and implementation ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers.
- Contribution to the delivery of all multichannel Global Digital priorities.
- Ensuring that all HSBC Retail Banking Wealth Management services offer standout customer experience and fully deliver on our brand promise.
- Provision of common global solutions while recognising that local regulations and customs will require the service to be tailored. Even where local regulation and customs tailor the service accordingly, the service quality HSBC offers will be to the same standard across the world.
- Evolution and developing new mobile apps and online experiences, using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers, building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new technology and trends.
- Provide market leading, compelling digital services that can leverage our global scale and distribution network. With increased connections between our businesses around the world, the aim is to take us from a collection of locally orientated propositions to one global set. These are delivered locally, according to globally defined standards, but with a local flavour, to enable us to compete and lead in the markets we choose to be in.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions and markets
- Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills
- Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, programme or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Ability to lead and influence
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.