Digital Business Analyst
- Fixed salary + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 19 May 19
Business Analysts , worked on Business Design and Delivery of Customer facing Channels or Products on Web/Mobile, SDLC, agile experience. Business Analyst : IT /Non -IT any domain, all levels
Roles & Responsibility
- Support the creation and refinement of a backlog to support one or more agile teams
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user stories.
- Clearly elicit the acceptance criteria of stories to support Agile (inc. development and test) teams
- Engaging with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, etc. to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval/processing through data automation and workflow automation.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Acturial Background.
- He/She requires to collect the requirement from actuarial users for risk calculation in IFRS 17
- Clearly identify the detail requirement for any IT development
- Execute insurance risk related project tasks leading to the successful implementation of vendor solution in both on-premises and cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to establishing and managing an efficient and robust process in using the risk systems to ensure good operational, financial and project management and compliance with HSBC policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise.
- Maintain up to date documentation of the activities and usage within the insurance risk departments.
- Providing consultancies and support on the usage of risk systems and risk operation across countries globally
- Manage delivery within agreed timelines and as per agreed quality standards