Digital Business Analyst
- Fixed salary + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 13 Feb 19
Business Analysts , worked on Business Design and Delivery of Customer facing Channels or Products on Web/Mobile.
Roles & Responsibility
- Support the creation and refinement of a backlog to support one or more agile teams
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user stories.
- Clearly elicit the acceptance criteria of stories to support Agile (inc. development and test) teams
- Engaging with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, etc. to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval/processing through data automation and workflow automation.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the Financial services industry (experience with multi-channel solutions preferred)
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues with experience translating between business and technology
- Experience working in fast-paced agile/scrum environments
- Proficiency in Atlassian product suite - Jira, Confluence, etc or similar
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in using PowerPoint and Visio tools required