Digital Business Analyst - Insurance - Start in September
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
An amazing opportunity has just become available for immediately available or active candidates who are willing to start the new step in their career ASAP with an exciting Digital change project with Leading International Insurer
We are looking for strong techno-functional Business Analyst with exposure to Digital projects (ideally both IT and Business Side), who has a good understanding of Insurance products, payments and digital (only for insurance).
Digital banking won't be suitable.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working for Insurer minimum in the last two positions;
- A keen knowledge of Digital, Life insurance products and payments solutions;
- Excellent business analysis experience. Have proven experience of performing the lead analysis role on projects (BRDs, FSD, Process flows, TOMS etc);
- Experienced in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, User Acceptance Testing, system conversions and implementations;
- Practical experience using modelling tools and techniques such as use cases and process flow diagrams;
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to ongoing change.
You will be responsible for one of the most exciting Digital projects in the Industry, working closely on Digital payment solution which will make the user journey a brisk walk.
On the everyday side you will:
- Create Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), create and track BRD traceability matrix;
- Schedule, prepare and chair design/analysis workshops;
- Actively manage key stakeholder, build rapport;
- Project Status reporting to the Project Manager including workstream/work package updates;
- Change Request analysis and onward submission to Project Manager;
- Engage with Product, Business, Compliance, Risk, Legal and secure their validation of any impact analysis;
- Design and coordinate the delivery of training programmes;
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis and documentation; translate complex technical and business needs related to business process and technology into clear, unambiguous, feasible and verifiable requirements specifications