Digital Business Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Business Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for the customer experience delivered by the Digital Business and Servicing journey in Region, integrating the digital journey into a multi channel journey
- Support and engage with cross functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Management of travel and incentive budgets as appropriate to team size
- Peer with in country Digital Heads and their direct reports, along with Senior Stakeholders in HTS
- Interact with multiple Retail Banking and Wealth Management teams at Global, Regional and Country level in order to ensure the most rapid and efficient development of digital requirements and readiness of the business to adopt.
- Provide digital capabilities to Asia Pacific countries, plus smaller markets within the respective regions.
- Provide digital leadership on digitally led and non digitally led projects.
- Effective management of user requirements will enable targeted business benefit realization.
- Ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Have some knowledge of digital security with desktop, tablet, mobile, secure access, and back end messaging layer environment.
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, and impact assessments.
- Experience in leading teams of Subject Matter Experts with broad range of analytical skills.
- People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, HTS or change management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel.
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing.
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice.
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Awareness of the testing process and experience of leading a testing function.
- Experience in strategy formation and operational planning and management.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and insight and understand the implications.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- High level of resilience and self motivation
- Innovative, has the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all Asia pacific regions
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4FX
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited