Digital Business Analyst (Senior Associate / Manager) - Data Analytics - Financial Advisory
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
Deloitte Forensic Services assist organizations in managing forensic issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention. Work you'll do
- Recognize the operating model changes within specific functions required to achieve an organization's strategic vision
- Understand how business functions operate and how use of technology impact a client's business by keeping up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
- Manipulation of data sets to understand their meaning and recreation of database systems to assist in providing business insights to clients.
- Build intuitive charts and graphs, organize insights and define logical flow to tell better stories with data using innovative visualization tool.
- Conduct and/or participate in early testing and quality assurance to validate prototypes and uplift standards.
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Deliver results for clients by applying technology domain knowledge and appropriate methodologies
You are also expected to:
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life.
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and border to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities.
- 4+ years of professional experience in global consulting firm working with a focus in technology, including strong track record of project management and delivery.
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of business drivers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning about and working with new and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices, and Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience working with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView), RPA (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere), or web application technologies.
- Analytics experience using Python, R or SAS.
- Accounting, finance, financial crime, forensic or fraud knowledge or training.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175001