Digital Data Visualisation Specialist - Global Bank
- HKD30000 - HKD50000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a global bank looking to increase its digital presence in the APAC region. As they look to adopt the latest digital practices to enhance customer user experience for millions of customers across APAC, they are looking for Data Visualisation Specialist to join their team.
This role will require the candidate to identify, map and analyze large sets of data through qualitative and quantitative methods using Business Intelligence tools as well as analytics.
- Lead the creation and management of performance analysis, and reports, identifying areas of improvement, opportunities, trends and making recommendations for stakeholder consideration
- Support local and regional digital teams with reporting, analysis and insight aligned to the framework
- Define new metrics and reporting, driving data quality, analysis and provides actionable insights to the business to support global, regional, local priorities and strategy
- Lead definition and scoping of new performance analysis activity working with in country and global digital teams
- Support the Performance Analysts to provide reporting, analysis and performance dashboards in a timely and consistent manner
- Provide support, knowledge and metrics expertise to global and in country teams sharing best practice
- Gather data, undertake ad hoc analysis and creation of customized reporting to address specific global and country performance challenges
- Contribute to the development of Performance Analysts through support and coaching in web analytics and reporting techniques
- Excellent understanding of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and QlikSense with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and development
- Performs complex analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, support and documentation for business intelligence systems
- Good SQL skills preferred
- Ability to write SAS, R or Python code
- Experience in manipulating datasets through statistical software
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities
- Good working knowledge of Analytics, Web Analytics and MS Office tools, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, Cognos, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and analysis tools
- Good awareness of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Strong team player, highly collaborative individual
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking an opportunity to contribute to the latest innovative projects in one of the most established digital teams in the industry.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shyra Kamarudin on +852 3907 3975.