Digital Editorial Lead Asia Pacific - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Editorial Lead Asia Pacific
. Principal responsibilities
- Plan the overall digital content strategy and execution globally, including the coordination of outbound messaging team, mobile, branch and offline activities.
- Work directly with the public website lead and the commercialisation Manager to develop and advise on the best execution to achieve agreed goals with different business heads.
- This role will work alongside and be supported by a variety of key stakeholders across platform delivery, implementation and dynamic platform, supporting global convergence and reuse, whilst considering local market needs.
- Communication is key, as much of the role will involve senior engagement with product owners and an expected knowledge of campaign management, as coordinating multiple streams of activities will be essential.
- Accountable for identifying and communicating innovative ideas and touch points to improve performance while planning the overall execution and coordinating the analytics to demonstrate performance and success.
- Maintain an awareness of industry best practise and be able to coordinate other workstreams in different areas to provide a holistic view of activity across the market.
- Lead definition and scoping of content approach for new strategic initiatives working with global and in country teams, stakeholders and 3rd party service providers.
- Plan and strategise the execution all of digital initiatives across all relevant channels including offline.
- Responsible for the coordination of the production of both global and localized digital copy, ensuring content authors have secured approval from stakeholders as required.
- The role holder may have line management accountability for a team, in which case a proportion of their time will be people focused rather than task focused.
- Understand the different functional teams which will feed into planning and delivery, including lead times and process.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications or Project Management welcomed.
- Experience and understanding of web publishing tools, content management systems and capabilities and automated translation platforms.
- Previous experience in campaign management and/ or editorial calendar creation.
- Previous experience in a translation or localisation environment.
- Experience delivering localized digital content across multiple platforms, especially mobile.
- A working understanding of web technology tools such as XML, HTML, Photoshop, and varying digital asset types.
- Localization budget and vendor management experience is an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, priorities and vendors concurrently.
- Strong analytical, project management and planning skills and the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Good understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice and in particular Agile.
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Innovative and the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- Strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across across the globe.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.