Digital Infrastructure Project Manager
- HKD45000.00 - HKD60000.00 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
A Top Tier Global Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a couple of Digital Infrastructure Project Managers for multiple projects on contracts. This is a very exciting role for candidates with Project Management in Infrastructure and Release experiences!
The Digital Infrastructure project Manager (DIPM) is responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of the assigned digital projects. The role is responsible for defining the organization structure of the project, interfacing with various partners of digital and IT infrastructure delivery and effective management of the allocated resources and budget to accomplish the objectives of a project.
Typical qualifications would include a degree or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Business or an IT related fieldKnowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Project management related qualification such as PMP or Prince2
- Knowledge (certification ideal) of agile.
- Extensive experience in an IT leadership role in a development or operations environment, with in-depth specialization in project delivery and management;
- A track record of overseeing delivery of multiple, large scale, complex projects;
- Proven technical expertise in an IT role;
- Thorough knowledge of risk management
- Good knowledge of crisis response and recovery;
- Track record of successful staff management and motivation;
- Internationalist in outlook and familiarity with foreign environments;
- Successful project management and staff management;
- A wide knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations ,networks etc
- Have an excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Strong leadership and management ability, motivating the team;
- Understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements;
- Established financial and accounting acumen;
- Be able to budget, track and control project expenditure;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands; and
- Demonstrated ability to assess IT trends and understand complex business requirements.
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation, together with an ability to deal with stressful environments.
- Understand the global strategies of the Group and collaborates with the business at a global level to accomplish these strategies;
- Demonstrated commercial awareness and knowledge of the bank's business;
- Formal written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to formulate and articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business;
- Have an excellent knowledge of the means of bringing a project to successful and rapid conclusion
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930