Digital Initiation On-boarding Officer (1 year contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Single point of contact for the client during channel implementation phase.
• Assess client in documentation requirement (standard). For non-standard documentation requirements, closely collaborate with RM to assist the documentation needs.
• Provide project management/leadership to track on-boarding progress and status by following established processes. Ensure that the appropriate leaders from the client and all relevant stakeholders from SCB are involved.
• Ensure regular communication during the project with internal partners and clients (utilizing meeting minutes, project plan).
• Oversight of solution design and deployment.
• Liaise with Technology & Operations and Integrated Middle Office (SAT) for standard activities progress.
• Provide training to clients on implemented features - via remote or on-site visits.
• Conduct post implementation follow up to ensure client digital migration is successful (digital initiation volume increased after on-boarding)
• Track and contributed to the overall digital initiation upward trend with the wider DI team
Our Ideal Candidate
• A dynamic team player, capable of adopting collaborative approach in designing unique client solutions.
• Well versed with local banking rules, regulations and guidelines.
• Solid experience in implementing Transaction Banking products for Corporate and Institutional clients, specialise in digital channel implementations.
• Adequate knowledge of client documentation.
• Ability to work under strict timelines, budget and produce high quality deliverables.
• Self motivated, confident individual with excellent & courageous communication and presentation skills.
• Out of the box creative thinking and decision making abilities in crunch situations.
• Analytical skills - ability to review & analyse workflows and procedure to drive process improvements, enhancing client experience.
• Adequate understanding of the various computer systems within the Bank and the applications of technology in business.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .