Digital Insurance Marketing Manager - Global Marketing
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Oct 17 2017-10-26
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Insurance Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will
- Deliver high standard and quality marketing activities in a timely manner to support business growth for specific products and segments
- Champion programme development to ensure effective programme mechanics which delivers business targets.
- Implement target segments analysis, competitive position and trends, to identify insights and recommendations for sustained business growth
- Develop effective advertising and marketing initiatives for specific products and segments to contribute to the Brand Health Index and Customer Recommendation Index
- Maintain high standard of marketing and communications, and deliver activities that adhere to the established marketing process and guidelines
- Manage marketing budget for specific products and segments and ensure effective deployment to enhance return on investment and in accordance with departmental guidelines
- Execute marketing initiatives and campaigns for specific products and segments that are customer centric while driving business results.
- Negotiate and maximize opportunities with strategic marketing alliances for potential partnership to benefit business results
- Work closely with advertising and media agencies to develop effective marketing strategies for specific products and segments
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate in business studies or marketing with a strong background in marketing is preferred
- Ideally working in banking or a financial institution with involvement or a good understanding of banking products or insurance products will be highly regarded.
- Proficient in data analysis, project management, advertising production and direct marketing with a good commercial acumen.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Experienced in liaising with external business partners and suppliers
- Possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in multiple languages are seen as a distinct advantage.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XU9
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited