Digital Marketing Manager, APAC
- Competitive Salary Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Our client is a leading Asset Management Group who is looking for a talented and bright Digital Marketing Manager for their Global Digital team. The candidate will be taking the lead on the optimization of online activities such as websites, mobile apps, social media channels, newsletters as well as online campaigns on external platforms. Native English and background in financial services/Asset Management required.
- Project management and implementation of digital/online/social media campaigns within the financial services sector.
- Facilitate strong visibility, accessibility and reach of key content and digital tools in Asia.
- Identify opportunities for enhancement and working with agencies to optimize.
- Manage the formatting, uploading, testing and quality assurance of digital content across variety of formats.
- Maintain the quality and consistency of websites and digital platforms.
- Support the writing and graphic design of pieces in collaboration with the global digital and content marketing teams.
- Coordinate with regional stakeholders and overseas team members to ensure smooth launch of digital marketing initiatives.
- Measurement, interpretation and reporting of digital campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Monitor digital marketing budget and provide ad-hoc marketing support to other team members if necessary.
- Successfully completed course of study in Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing or related field in asset management or financial services industry.
- General understanding of compliance and regulation requirements across Asia.
- Expert knowledge of purpose built content management systems, HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Good working knowledge with graphic design (print/web) and social media marketing, with willingness to learn new technology.
- Very strong project management skills required; detail oriented with a high standard for accuracy.
- English (fluent); other languages a plus.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online (attn.: Mita Bijlani) with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘HR Director, Asia’ and job reference: MB/1090. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.