Digital Optimisation Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Optimisation Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Accountable for leading a programme of optimisation projects and coordinating the successful development and execution of ABn and multivariate testing and content targeting
- Working with the business to educate senior managers and channel owners on the benefits of optimisation and to develop and prioritise optimisation strategies for their digital channels based on local and global goals and objectives to maximise business growth
- Interpreting Group Digital strategy in order to ensure hypotheses and identified opportunities support this
- A combination of project manager, optimisation specialist, usability expert and business consultant and is responsible for overseeing the day to day execution of testing programs, including the gathering, communication and documentation of project requirements, problem solving and data analysis
- Lead optimisation projects to drive out best in class digital channel experience and sales
- Lead the Optimisation Analysts in creating and managing reporting around planned activity, including pre and post test analysis
- Central to ensuring that optimisation activity is underpinned by business's principles and can be efficiently scoped, designed, developed, deployed and measured, engaging the necessary resources as required
- Provide deep and broad subject matter expertise and consultancy on Optimisation including education for in market teams
- Production of Business Cases to provide data to underpin assumptions and show clear benefits of each test
- Contribute to the development of Optimisation Analysts through support and coaching in web analytics, reporting, optimization techniques in line with the business's principles.
- Create optimisation tests to drive multi million dollar revenue growth
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience with AB Testing and Multivariate Testing solutions, experience with personalisation projects or programs an advantage
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with statistical analysis or experiment design a plus
- Proven program and project management experience and understanding of client business needs
- Ability to produce clear concise technical documentation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Full standard range of MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks verse rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgements based on data and understand the implications
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- To have a clear high level view and understanding of the Multi Channel and Digital strategies and regional sales and servicing plans
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AKVV
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited