Digital Portfolio Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Portfolio Manager.
In this role, you will
- Working across all digital teams, channels and markets
- Joining up the product pipeline with the commercial pipeline
- Ensure full commercialisation possibility of digital initiatives by planning and communication of all dependencies in the pipeline and deliveries.
- Ensure proper consumption and customer strategy of communication of digital deliveries
- Help plan Deliveries, timing across the region plus full effective use of all resources and budgets associated across the region.
- Maintain, build, measure, learn loop to plan out deliveries from a customer and business perspective.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Advanced Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise.
- Advanced judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles.
- Very strong knowledge of the external Digital environment, regulatory, political, competitors
- Business reengineering knowledge.
- Work independently and have the gravitas and acumen to influence at the Senior Management level. Be confident to challenge where appropriate.
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- The ability to move between modes of thinking, example strategic to operational
- Be self-motivated and driven but able to manage and work in a team.
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of data from multiple sources to provide a clear process to organise the data into the ideas pipeline.
- Advanced Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques.
- Extensive experience of using multiple analysis techniques in a change environment, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused analysis.
- Strong experience of delivering process changes into different audiences.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability.
- Be proactive to the needs of the various stakeholders. Typically he or she should have high energy and sense of urgency.
- Be able to cope and bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems. They will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A6ZH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited