Digital Product Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager.
In this role, you will
- Accountable for owning and managing product backlog for their products from drawdown through to final delivery to the business and customers including prioritization of backlog items, new requirements, defects and CRs based on a variety of business, technical, commercial and customer considerations.
- Subject Matter Expertise input to the requirements elaboration process, supporting Cross Functional Teams with data, technical and competitor insight and industry best practice.
- Colocation with Scrum Master, Technical Lead, Business and Solution Analysis and Design as needed, providing clear articulation of product vision and direction.
- Approval of product at the end of sprint and readiness for release to customers.
- Develop strong working relationships with market stakeholders across the globe to understand the local product, regulatory and competitive environment in order to design this into global requirements.
- Report on the status of product backlog and sprint deliverables including business value and priorities.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Digital Product Management, Owner experience owning all aspects of their product from initiation through to optimization.
- Excellent customer focus, Awareness of User Centered Design methodology, digital customer behavior, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing.
- Excellent understanding of delivery frameworks particularly hands on experience of working in an Agile sprint team.
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channel, including technical, commercial and market considerations.
- Commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and insight and understand the implications.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions including North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AKJC
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited