Digital Product Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead the team in designing and delivering of requirements for a digital product set in support of a 3 year global digital investment.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Global Digital objectives
- Peer with stakeholders in Global Digital and within country Digital teams to ensure regional requirements are built into new global initiatives
- Support rollout of new digital features and functions to markets in Asia Pacific regions.
- Accountable to both Senior Digital Requirement Management and Global Digital Product Management for ownership and delivery of digital product backlog.
- Proactive in collaboration with cross functional scrum teams to provide product vision, direction and priorities.
- Work with stakeholders including, Global, Regional, and Country Digital teams, Group CVM and Marketing to understand local and global requirements and ensure that new features and functions are consumable.
- Develop and promote a customer centric ethos, use insight to continuously enhance user experience, increasing loyalty, advocacy and retention.
- Proactive role in the development of new operational Product Management competency ensuring consistency with peers across Junior Product Management community.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelors or University Graduate of related course
- Digital Product Management or Owner experience. Owning all aspects of their product from initiation through to optimization.
- Excellent customer focus. Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behavior, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing.
- Excellent understanding of delivery frameworks particularly hands on experience of working in an Agile sprint team.
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channel, including technical, commercial and market considerations.
- Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and insight and understand the implications.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Innovative. Ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A42C
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited