Digital Product Manager, Digital Customer Onboarding - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager, Digital Customer Onboarding
. Principal responsibilities
- Provide market leading, compelling Digital product experiences that can leverage the global scale and distribution network.
- Have a clear understanding of customer needs, market trends, business value and mobile first technologies and defines a digital strategy that takes these into consideration
- Create sustainable cost savings and operational efficiencies by standardizing systems, removing redundant processes and automating others, driving out waste and duplication, and streamline processes taking out paper where we can, to ensure we deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Facilitate migration to a single, globally consistent platform while managing legacy infrastructure.
- Account for the end to end customer experience of the Digital products within the role holders portfolio.
- Define and develop improvement opportunities across customer experience and digitally native capabilities.
- Define, analyse, and communicate product roadmap collectively with HDS and local stakeholders, ensuring they are aligned to global delivery roadmaps as well.
- Ride on usability testing and interviews with customers to determine the issues they face, test product ideas and receive valuable feedback on our development efforts
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs
- Construct a business case or provide inputs to a value model to inform roadmap prioritization decisions
- Works in a facilitative manner to build capability in progressing objectives, but does not lose sight of the profitability and productivity outcomes
- Define functional and deployment requirements, in conjunction with Software Delivery, Change Delivery, Marketing and other stakeholders to facilitate improved customer engagement.
- Refine customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders.
- Assess competitive landscape, research new technologies and services, assess competitors and new entrants, review regulations for Digital requirements
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines.
- Asia experience, preferable Hong Kong.
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese, one is required or both is preferred
- Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
- Working experience with different Agile methodologies and tools
- Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Experience in a global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures.
- Comfort with technology including ability to translate business and customer need to product requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organisational buy in, launch, and ongoing management.
- Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms like digital, mainframe, server based etc.
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business or product requirements, differences of opinion on approach.
- Experience in developing and executing customer facing and staff facing communications an advantage.
- Strong competency with professional project planning, and other project management skills. Functional Design experience to map customer processes an advantage.
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management.
- Able to share responsibility for key decision making with a team, while accepting responsibility to drive internal decision making processes. Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- A flexible approach to work and working hours.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.