Digital, Strategy and Propositions Lead - Greater China
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Ltd
- 14 Dec 18
*This role is open to be hired either into Shanghai, Hong Kong or Singapore.
As the Digital Strategy and Propositions Lead for Greater China, you will drive at a senior level digital solutions and propositions for the Greater China region, specifically Hong Kong, China and Taiwan, as well as providing considerable strategic input into such propositions.
On a tactical level, you will work closely with the Heads of Marketing, Country CEOs and key business stakeholders of the digital function located in Singapore and London to drive the digital agenda. Such leadership is crucial in supporting the delivery of effective solutions and transformative change which meet business objectives and deliver value.
On a strategic level, you will work closely with the Head of Digital Strategy & Propositions APAC , and Global Head of Digital Strategy & Innovations to provide considerable input into a regionally focused digital strategy and underlying platforms that provide the desired customer experience and client services capability, and which support the business in harnessing opportunities brought about by digital technology. You will identify and champion specific digital opportunities in the Greater China region and drive the digital agenda.
Schroders aims to be a leading asset manager in the use of digital and you will operate in markets where the innovative use of technology, appropriately applied according to channel is vital. The individual will have a strong knowledge of technology platforms and be able to bring to bear an understanding of web, CRM, social, monitoring, digital channels and customer experience techniques such as design thinking or human centred design to Schroders’ business development in the region.
- Provide considerable input into the design and implementation of APAC Digital strategy, which should be aligned with the global strategic direction and incorporate the digital requirements of the regional business, as articulated by stakeholders from distribution, marketing, product and elsewhere.
- Provide hands-on leadership in the execution of those aspects of APAC Digital strategy relevant to the Greater China region, including both local-market representations of inherited centralised initiatives and local, home-grown propositions
- Identify and scrutinise for viable opportunities to devise, develop and deploy new digital consumer propositions in the Greater China region, both distribution-led and marketing-led. Lead execution of agreed opportunities and provide internal and external advocacy where appropriate.
- Lead and manage other digital-related business initiatives and project pipeline.
- Engage the stakeholders and work with relevant partners to execute.
- Champion region-wide commitment to digital transformation.
- Connect digital investments to enterprise KPIs / metrics and targets to measure additional business opportunities / results from positive digital transformation
- Build a close working relationship with, and provide support to, the senior regional marketing team in delivering against Greater China digital marketing plans, ensuring the business priorities of the region are understood and supported.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- At least 6-7 years of relevant experience in digital technology platforms, websites, CRM, apps, user experience and driving digital transformation
- Strong ability in conceptualising new innovative ideas, and know how to navigate complex environments for results.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong at relationship building and stakeholder management skills at all levels.
- Extensive experience in managing both significant business and/or technology change projects across functional and geographical boundaries.
- Effective communicator at a highly advanced level with stakeholders in the organisation. This includes the ability to sell ideas and concepts to the highest levels within the organisation, run workshops and facilitate client meetings and presentations.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is essential.
- Previous work experience in Asset Management is not mandatory. Candidates with prior work experience in wealth management or consulting are welcome to apply