Digital Test Coordinator - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Test Coordinator.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for coordination User Acceptance Testing with the local countries for changes to the digital channels such as public website, internet banking, sharedealing, mobile apps to ensure meeting of customer expectations for both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring defects are identified before release.
- Undertake for Run The Bank and Change The Bank portfolio testing to meet the customer requirements, supporting brands and entities across Asia Pacific
- This person will undertake test preparation for a variety of projects such as resource estimating, planning, scoping, identifying data and environment requirements
- Write and review range of testing documentation
- Coordinate testing tasks for specific projects, progress issues and escalate where necessary
- Regularly review testing processes in order to identify ways to improve efficiency
- Plan and support validation activity for live releases of new services
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the testing process
- Good knowledge of the digital channels and strong awareness of customer expectations
- Excellent awareness of technology and the internet, including browsers, operating systems and devices
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- A strong team player, be highly collaborative recognizing their specialized role in the department and acknowledging other areas or individuals roles and responsibilities
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal to explain complex issues
- Good decision making skills to be able to evaluate importance of defects found during testing, based on impact
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Innovative with the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Ability to influence and challenge to ensure that customer needs are represented
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A0IA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited