Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading top-tier Insurance firm, investing in the most latest InsurTech space, is looking for a highly skilled and talented Solutions Architect to join their architecture office. Great remuneration and potential.
- Develop end-to-end digital solutions, system architectural design, solution planning, and feasibility study.
- Act as a technology SME in providing technology and product evaluation. Lead the creation of PoC, and work with the IT & Business stakeholders on technology assessment.
- Advice and guidance provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was undertaken to adhere to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
- Create and manage digitals application and platform design guidelines and frameworks.
- Define enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
- Engage with project teams to support the Application Architecture standards and frameworks.
- Work closely with system design, business team, and various stakeholders on identifying the right project needs and design on solution architecture.
- Define guidelines and standards on future architectural directions and frameworks.
- Work with key stakeholders in aligning the solution design with the business needs.
- At least 8 years of Information Systems design and delivery of solutions involving enterprise architecture, systems, databases, and integration components.
- Extensive experience in Application Architecture ideally with design and development in online and mobile applications.
- Experience in large-scale development projects, ideally with previous experience as a developer using different technologies.
- Experience with CRM technology, Mobile, Web, and API.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platform (AWS / Azure).
- Cloud Platform experience, with the use of microservices technology.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communications skills in English and Cantonese.
- Experience with the Insurance industry would be highly preferable.
- Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Digital & Cloud Solution Architect - Top-Tier Insurance Firm in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Business Analyst / Product Manager - Pension Tech Platform
2) Information Security and Risk Lead – Leading Bank
3) Business Analysis & Product Management Lead - Pension Tech Platform