Digital & Customer Experience Lead, Strategic Business Planning, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Manage and implement digital customer journeys for PB Greater China to enable pro-active digital transformation of the business model
- Understand digital needs of DBS core markets and target clientele, market trends and develop tailored initiatives that are applicable to the geographies
- Collaborate across business units, external partners and fintech companies to identify business opportunities and execute against strategic plans and targets
- Work cross-functionally with COO Platform & Projects, Product Digital Strategy, Technology and Operations, Legal and Marketing team, etc. to launch new value propositions and partnership with clear roadmaps, and actionable pipeline of opportunities
- Able to think strategically and lead / facilitate discussions with internal and external partners to jointly create joyful digital client experience and journey
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holders in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 to 12 years in e-commerce / financial services / management consulting or related industries, preferably in digital business development or enablement roles
- Track record of successfully delivering tangible improvements through human centered design, prototyping, and Agile project management
- Knowledge of Fintech landscape and market trends to quickly identify potential ecosystem partnership will be a strong plus.
- Demonstrated success in strategy and business development, track record of delivering impactful business programs;
- Experience in engaging internal stakeholders/partners; working across regions and functions to drive partnership development, program success and KPIs
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action
- Strong communication skills, ability to bridge between tech and business