A major PRC investment bank in Hong Kong is looking for an experienced Mainland Real Estate/Property Investment Managing Director (MD) for the Direct Investment Department.
- Originate and execute the Company’s capital investments and corporate strategic investments, with focus on Mainland Real Estate/Property investments;
- Originate Mainland Real Estate/Property investment opportunities from network customers and business partners of the Company, its subsidiaries or parent company;
- Perform investment analysis on investment target, including but not limiting to, industry/market analysis and return analysis;
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on investment target;
- Lead and oversee the end-to-end process such as put up investment proposal to Investment Committee, structure investment deal, negotiate investment terms etc;
- Prepare and present investment proposal to Senior Management and Investment Committee;
- Monitor post-investment portfolio and exit of investment to achieve profitable returns;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by management.
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder, major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines;
- Holder of CFA or CPA qualification;
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) qualification an advantage;
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in Principal Investment / Direct Investment in Mainland Real Estate/Property sector, with extensive and proven track records (please provide investment deal list in CV application please);
- With working experience in PRC platforms in Hong Kong is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, and strategic mindset;
- Presentable, confident, independent with minimal supervision in a small team environment, high working/business ethic, good leadership skills;
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese (native fluency in Mandarin an advantage), Cantonese, and English
In compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong, the personal data being collected from your job application to this recruitment advertisement will be held and used by i-Contact Executive Search Ltd for job referrals and recruitment-related purposes.