1. Hands on Chinese Private Enterprises' M&A experiences 2. Solid APAC network, including mainland China and Southeast Asia and etc. 3. Stable platform, flexible grading and competitive package with good exposure
Our client, a well-known Chinese Investment Company is seeking SFC RO Type 6 professional individual for their growing business.
- Participate in SFC license application in preparing and setting up process, operations, and infrastructure;
- Lead projects and activities of corporate finance and advisory services, hands on participating in the execution work on various M&A activities;
- Originating acquisition financing opportunities through networking with global buyout funds in APAC region;
- Originating M&A deals from global buyout funds as buy or sell side financial advisor;
- Maintain good relationship with clients, investors, and professional parties, and participate in client servicing and marketing;
- Ensure full regulatory compliance by formulating, reviewing and update the operation procedures and liaise with SFC when necessary;
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities of the firm;
- More experience talent will be considered for a higher job title.
- Minimum 8 years’ solid experience in corporate finance and advisory services working experience, extensive M&A deals experience for Chinese private enterprises is highly preferred;
- Good relationship with key players in M&A market including buyout funds, investment banks and leverage finance team at large commercial banks;
- Current holder of SFC registered Responsible Officer(RO) for Type 6 regulated activities is a must, sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control;
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance/Economics/Business Administration or related discipline;
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Fruitful M&A eperience in Chinese Institutions is highly preferred;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
We offer competitive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidate. Welcome to call David LI at 39746110 for discussion or send CV with current & expected salary and notice period by clicking APPLY NOW.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.