Our client, one of the financial institution is looking for Credit Director to joint them.
Successful candidate will take part in managing private debt/bond portfolios:
- Participate in managing portfolios of private credit and originating / structuring the underlying investments.
- Carry out in-depth credit analysis and generate investment idea through fundamental analysis, rating assessment, relative value analysis and forecast;
- Build and maintain internal credit rating models
- Explore and evaluate investment opportunities in onshore & offshore markets
- Conduct market research to optimize investment strategies.
- Minimum 5-8 years of credit portfolio management and/or credit analysis with proven track record
- Full understanding of the local regulations and the operating environment
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and with long term vision
- Prior experience in reputable credit agency, research house or debt managers in buy side firm is definite advantageous
Interest candidate, please sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com