* An Esteemed International Bank * Sits in Global Team * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed International Bank, is looking for a Director- Operational Excellence to be part of the Global Operational Excellence team. The focus on this role is on delivering client-centric process improvement across the bank, but it also includes the building of Operational Excellence capability (via training & the coaching of others). The scope of this role goes across the bank, covering Businesses (i.e. Consumer & Corporate), Geography Segments and Corporate Functions. It includes a blend of strategic thinking and execution and provides a good platform for future roles.
- Establish and drive a portfolio of initiatives, delivering change in line with target outcomes and via the standard Transformation/ OE framework.
- Develop sustainable solutions leading to measurable benefit using levers such as Process Improvement, Human Centred Design, and Agile principles.
- Own, contribute and deliver project/ experiments as required to deliver change outcomes on the ground.
- Transition interventions to become business-owned programmes enabling sustainable change.
- Perform tracking and monitoring with prompt course correction as required.
- Drive and deliver a portfolio of initiatives across the project/experiment life cycle in line with Operational Excellence PMO standards and data quality.
- Lead others (as applicable) to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in change/ agile/ transformation from banking or consulting background.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with a formal process improvement methodology (Lean and / or Six-Sigma) and y applying them to deliver business benefits within and organization.
- Hands on experience of facilitating workshops, agile ceremonies and conducting interviews with stakeholders at all levels
- Change agent and critical thinker
- Experience/ understanding of IT enablement tools (workflows, automation, simulation, collaboration)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (highly preferable)