About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- In charge of valuation of different financial products, mainly in in bonds, structure notes, etc.
- Calculate the P&Ls of different investment pools and communicate with front office;
- Communicate with front office and risk department on the development of valuation model;
- Prepare different reports related to investments in financial products;
- Enhance the functions of valuation system;
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder, major in accounting or other financing related subjects
- Have at least 3 -5 years of working experience in the field of Product control;
- Familiar with the valuation of different financial products, especially in bonds, structure notes, etc.
- Proficiency in financial instruments & market operations
- Experience in setting up valuation model;
- Independent, strong analytical abilities and communication skill, good time management and high attention to details
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.